At BeeHealthy, we rely on the knowledge preserved throughout generations of beekeeping and herbalism. We maintained our traditions and cultivated our proven practices to provide you with the finest honey and herbs in the UK. After being collected, we apply tested techniques to dry the plants allowing us to preserve their natural properties and substances. Our herbs originate from various mountains and lowlands in Bulgaria, which is a place for over 770 different herbs due to its diverse relief, soil and climate. Coming from the Balkan mountains, our chamomile tea is of the highest grade and is the most natural remedy on the market.
Chamomile – tea for the lung and the airways
As a curative plant and perhaps the most popular home remedy, chamomile enters the pharmacy of many countries. Chamomile tea has a pleasant taste and a unique aroma.
Over 1 million glasses of chamomile tea are drunk in the world every day, making the herb probably the most widely consumed.
Chamomile is used as:
- an anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, pain-relieving, spasmolytic, healing and sedative agent;
- a muscle relaxant;
- he chamomile has well-expressed spasmolytic and anti-inflammatory properties;
- an agent for the treatment of inflammation of the digestive system – the lining of the mouth, gums, throat, toothache, gastritis, enteritis, colitis, stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
- Externally, it is used in the form of lesions in conjunctival inflammations, haemorrhoids, painful and hard-wounding wounds, wet eczema and feet sweating;
- in the form of inhalation is recommended for influenza-like conditions, pharyngitis, laryngitis;
- or painful menstruation and sleep disturbances;
- the chamomile is also used in cosmetics as a means of effective skin refreshment and maintenance of blonde hair colour.
It is recommended to use a cold extract of 10 teaspoons of the herb poured in 500 ml of cold water. After 8 hours the tea should be drained and drunk for 2 days. You can also use infusion for internal and external use: 2-3 tablespoons of the herb poured with 250 ml of boiling water and kept in a closed container for an hour. You should drink the tea twice a day.
We highly recommend to include the herb in your daily consumption